Iskalo Development Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Property Manager is responsible for the day-to-day implementation of the policies, procedures, and programs that assure well-managed, well maintained building(s), placing maximum emphasis on positive response to the concerns and needs of the tenants, environmental health and safety, and quality programs.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university required;
- Three to five years’ experience in commercial property management (office, light industrial and/or retail);
- Strong, detail-oriented thinker with demonstrated excellence in tenant and vendor relationship management, property budgeting and project management;
- Computer proficiency, project scheduling software experience helpful;
- Working knowledge of Corrigo software;
- Full competency in managing tenant relationships;
- Ability to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner developing alternative solutions and applying reason, even when dealing with difficult situations;
- Manage difficult or emotional customer situations; responding promptly to customer needs and requests for service and assistance;
- Exhibit sound and accurate judgement; willingness to make decisions; support and explain reasoning for decision; makes decisions timely and includes appropriate people in decision making process;
- Builds positive working relationships with staff, peers and colleagues;
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations maintaining objectivity; keeps emotions under control and applies negotiation tactics to resolve conflict;
- Working knowledge of real estate, construction or property management environment preferred
Iskalo Development Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.