Iskalo Development Corp. is an equal opportunity employer.
The Accounting Assistant is responsible supporting the Accounting Department functions at Iskalo Development Corp. This role will perform duties in relation to clerical, administrative, construction accounts payable and general accounting functions for the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Accounting Concentration preferred;
- Associates degree in Accounting/Accounting Concentration required;
- Professional work experience in a corporate construction environment preferred;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in general accounting, accounts payable and receivables required;
- Experience with Timberline Accounting/Sage 300 software preferred.
- Support all aspects of the accounting function including payables, receivables, reconciliation, etc.;
- Invoice processing including matching, batching and coding;
- Research and resolve accounts payable issues and provide timely response to vendors;
- Update and reconcile sub ledger to the general ledger;
- Maintain cash applications;
- Actively participate in team meetings;
- Ensure confidentiality at all times;
- Maintain a positive image of Iskalo Development Corp. and its affiliates at all times