Iskalo Development Corp. is an equal opportunity employer.
Iskalo Development is looking for an Accounting Clerk-Property Management to join our Team. The Accounting Clerk is responsible for supporting the Property Management Accounting functions at Iskalo Development Corp. This role will perform duties in relation to accounts receivable, billing, intercompany and general accounting functions for the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Accounting Concentration preferred;
- Associates degree in Accounting/Accounting Concentration required;
- Experience in a corporate environment preferred;
- Experience in a multi entity environment preferred;
- Experience in a paperless environment a plus;
- Minimum of three to five years of experience in general accounting, accounts payable and receivables required.
- Complete all aspects of the receivables function as assigned;
- Monthly tenant and intercompany invoice processing and follow up on outstanding payments;
- Research and resolve issues and provide timely response to management;
- Interact with tenants and representatives responding to inquiries regarding rent, expenses, etc;
- Maintain cash applications ensuring accurate recording of tenant receipts and intercompany transactions;
- Provide support to the leasing department in the set up and periodic maintenance of tenant leases;
- Actively participate in team meetings;
- Ensure confidentiality at all times;
- Maintain a positive image of Iskalo Development Corp. and its affiliates at all times.
- Professional style of verbal and written communication;
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, working knowledge of Word, Outlook, etc.
- Motivated, self-starter who works well independently or as a team;
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail;
- Build positive working relationships with peers and colleagues;
- Familiarity with Sage 300 CRE/Timberline, Sage Paperless preferred;
- Working knowledge of a facilities management software a plus;
- Takes initiative, is solution oriented and follows through on all assigned tasks until resolution;
- Working knowledge of real estate, construction or property management environment preferred.
- Work performed in modern, well-lit office setting;
- Use of standard office equipment (phone, computer, calculator, copier, fax);
- Occasional local travel to affiliate properties;
- Ability to walk, bend, lift, stand, sit and work at computer for extended periods of time.
Iskalo Development Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.