Iskalo Development Corp. is an equal opportunity employer.
Iskalo Development is looking for an Accounting Clerk to join our growing team. The Accounting Clerk is responsible supporting the Accounting functions at Iskalo Development Corp. This role will perform duties in relation to clerical, administrative, accounts payable and general accounting functions for the organization.
- Associates degree in Accounting/Accounting Concentration required;
- Experience in a corporate environment preferred;
- Minimum of one year of experience (internships considered) in general accounting, accounts payable and receivables required.
- Support all aspects of the accounting function including payables, receivables, reconciliations, etc.;
- Invoice processing including matching, batching, and vouchering;
- Research and resolve issues as assigned and provide timely response;
- Update and reconcile sub ledger to the general ledger;
- Maintain cash applications including remote banking and reconciliations;
- Actively participate in team meetings;
- Ensure confidentiality at all times;
- Maintain a positive image of Iskalo Development Corp. and its affiliates at all times.
- Professional style of verbal and written communication;
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, working knowledge of Word, Outlook, etc.
- Motivated, self-starter who works well independently or as a team;
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail;
- Builds positive working relationships with peers and colleagues;
- Takes initiative, is solution oriented and follows through on all assigned tasks until resolution
- Working knowledge of real estate, construction or property management environment preferred.
- Work performed in modern, well-lit office setting
- Use of standard office equipment (phone, computer, calculator, copier, fax)
- Occasional local travel to affiliate properties
- Ability to walk, bend, lift, stand, sit and work at computer for extended periods of time.
Iskalo Development Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.