Iskalo Development Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Under the guidance of the Director of Architecture, the Architectural Designer will be responsible for construction drawings in relation to tenant improvements and space redesign. This position will work collaboratively with Development, Construction, Leasing and Property Management teams.
- Master’s of Architecture preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture required;
- Three to five years’ experience with tenant improvement documents in office, medical suites and retail; in addition to comprehensive architectural projects;
- Understanding of and ability to manage full range of project phases taking projects post schematic design through construction completion with emphasis on Design Development, Construction Document and Services during construction phases;
- Competence with latest version of AutoCAD Architectural Desktop/Revit, Photoshop and Sketch-up;
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and provide timely response to all project stakeholder, ensuring projects are on time and within budget;
- Professional style of verbal and written communication