Iskalo Development Corp. is an equal opportunity employer.
Come join our award-winning design team! Iskalo Development is a full-service Real Estate Development Company with in-house Development, Architecture/Interior Design, Construction Management, Leasing, Marketing, Accounting and Property Management departments. We focus on multiple project types including, hospitality (hotels and restaurants), retail, professional office, medical office, and multifamily residential. Under the guidance of the Director of Architecture, the Architectural Project Manager will be responsible for construction drawings in relation to tenant improvements and interior space redesign. This position will work collaboratively with Development, Construction, Leasing and Property Management teams.
- Master’s in Architecture preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture required;
- Three to five years’ experience with tenant improvement documents in office, medical suites and retail;
- Understanding of and ability to manage full range of project phases from schematic design through construction completion with emphasis on Design Development, Construction Document and Services during construction phases;
- Working experience with Revit, AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite;
- Professional style of verbal and written communication.
- Develop detailed architectural drawings for new or remodeled commercial buildings, including but not limited to floor plans, elevations, sections, door schedules and details; Analyze design requirements proposing revisions as appropriate;
- Management & Communication:
- Consult with clients throughout development and implementation process keeping clients and project stakeholders informed of progress;
- Coordinate with outside engineering consultants;
- Collaborate with inhouse Development, Construction Management, Leasing and Property Management
- Maintain project schedule, informing project team of any needed information;
- Involvement in answering questions during the construction process, including visits to job site to ensure contractors are adhering to building plans and regulations;
- Maintain a positive image of Iskalo Development Corp. and its affiliates at all times
- High level of proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD and Adobe Suite;
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and provide timely response to all project stakeholders, ensuring projects are on time and within budget;
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail;
- Build positive working relationships with peers and colleagues;
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required;
- Motivated, self-starter who works well independently or as a team;
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Work performed in modern, well-lit office setting
- Use of standard office equipment (phone, computer, copier, fax) in addition to trade tools
- Valid driver’s license and use of personal vehicle during work hours
- Frequent local travel to job sites and affiliate properties
- Ability to walk, bend, lift, stand, sit and work at computer for extended periods of time
Iskalo Development Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.