Iskalo Development Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Building Maintenance Engineer is responsible for overseeing the advanced maintenance and repair needs of various structures within the organization. Tasks to be performed involve electrical/carpentry/plumbing and general building maintenance. This position is responsible for work throughout our portfolio of commercial, retail and residential properties.
- Technical/Trade school and completion of craft apprenticeship preferred; High School diploma required;
- Valid NYS driver license with clean history
- General maintenance experience required with working knowledge of most hand tools;
- Understanding of basic construction language and concepts;
- Available to work on call in support of multiple commercial, residential and hospitality-based properties;
- Professional style of verbal and written communication