Iskalo Development Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Project Manager will work closely with other Project Managers, Site Superintendents and other construction operations staff to manage the full life cycle of a variety of commercial construction projects from ground up to tenant improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university (Construction Management/Civil Engineering/Construction Technology) required;
- 10 years’ experience in commercial project management;
- Strong, detail-oriented thinker with demonstrated understanding of construction methods,
materials and schedule;
- Advanced understanding of risk management policies and procedures;
- Computer proficiency, project scheduling software experience helpful
Iskalo Development Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.