Iskalo Development Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Project Manager will work closely with other Project Managers, Site Superintendents and other construction operations staff to manage the full life cycle of a variety of commercial construction projects from ground up to tenant improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university (Construction Management/Civil Engineering/Construction Technology) required;
- 1-5 years’ experience in the Construction industry;
- Strong conceptual thinker with demonstrated understanding of construction methods and materials;
- Computer proficiency, project scheduling software experience helpful
- Day-to-day project management of all aspects of the projects to ensure quality standards
- Ensure project scheduling, cost control
- Maintain subcontractor relationships including but not limited to the issuance of contracts and purchase orders
- Daily interaction and coordination with Project Superintendents, Sub Contractors and Vendors
- Participate in project planning including pre-construction activities, estimating, project billing and closeout
- Ensure ongoing tenant/client satisfaction