Iskalo Development Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Controller is responsible for all aspects of day-to-day financial management and reporting. The ideal candidate has handled supervision of staff, implemented policies and procedures, initiated process improvement, communicated with multiple levels of an organization, and operated in a fast-paced, diverse environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance from four-year college or university required;
- Master’s in Business, Finance or Accounting; CPA a plus;
- Minimum of five years’ experience as a controller in a privately held company;
- Prior work experience in real estate, construction and/or property management preferred;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (exceptional Excel skills required);
- Professional style of verbal and written communication.
- Knowledge of property vendor relationship management, property budgeting and project management;
- Working knowledge of Timberline/Sage software;
- Ability to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner, developing alternative solutions, applying reason even when dealing with difficult situations.