Iskalo Development Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Controller is responsible for all aspects of day-to-day financial management and reporting. The ideal candidate has handled supervision of staff, implemented policies and procedures, initiated process improvement, communicated with multiple levels of an organization, and operated in a fast-paced, diverse environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance from four-year college or university required;
- Master’s in Business, Finance or Accounting; CPA a plus;
- Minimum of five years’ experience as a controller in a privately held company;
- Prior work experience in real estate, construction and/or property management preferred;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (exceptional Excel skills required);
- Professional style of verbal and written communication.
- Knowledge of property vendor relationship management, property budgeting and project management;
- Working knowledge of Timberline/Sage software;
- Ability to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner, developing alternative solutions, applying reason even when dealing with difficult situations.
Iskalo Development Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.