Iskalo Development Corp. is an equal opportunity employer.
Come join our award-winning design team! Iskalo Development is a full-service Real Estate Development Company with in-house Development, Architecture/Interior Design, Construction Management, Leasing, Marketing, Accounting and Property Management departments. We focus on multiple project types including, hospitality (hotels and restaurants), retail, professional office and medical office, and multifamily residential. The Interior Designer will work under the guidance of the Director of Architecture and will be responsible for interior design from the concept design phase including design studies, precedent studies, finish and furniture selections, through construction documents and services during construction phases. We are looking for a creative, well organized, detail-oriented, professional who works well independently and with a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design required;
- Five to Ten years’ experience in interior design for commercial applications (office, retail, hospitality);
- Working experience with Revit, AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite
- Participate in client meetings and presentation of design concepts based on client’s needs;
- Design and detail interior finishes, millwork, casework, reception desks, etc;
- Select/specify finishes, furniture and adornments;
- Coordinate with vendors and sales reps throughout the design process;
- Organize and maintain interior design material library;
- Manage the logistics of product deliveries and coordinate installation as required (project dependent);
- Visit construction sites to confirm/inspect installed finishes;
- Actively participate in team meetings;
- Ensure confidentiality at all times;
- Maintain a positive image of Iskalo Development Corp. and its affiliates at all times.
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail;
- Professional style of verbal and written communication;
- High level of proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD and Adobe Suite;
- Experience in all Microsoft Office products, Outlook, etc.
- Motivated, self-starter who works well independently or with a team;
- Develops and maintains productive and effective relationships with clients, vendors, and colleagues;
- Takes initiative, is solution oriented and follows through on all assigned tasks to resolution;
- Working knowledge of commercial spaces preferred.
- Work performed in modern, well-lit office setting;
- Use of standard office equipment (phone, computer, calculator, copier, fax);
- Occasional local travel to affiliate properties;
- Ability to walk, bend, lift, stand, sit and work at computer for extended periods of time.
Iskalo Development Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.