Iskalo Development Corp. is an equal opportunity employer.
Come join our award-winning design team! Iskalo Development is looking for a creative individual to join our Architecture team. We are a full-service Real Estate Development Company with in-house Architecture, Design and Construction Management departments. We focus on multiple projects in commercial real estate including but not limited to mixed use, hospitality and multifamily residential. Under the guidance of the Director of Architecture, the intern architect will assist in all facets of the architectural process from concept renderings through construction drawings.
- Master’s in Architecture preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture required;
- Zero to three years’ experience in an architectural firm, assistance with design for user types such as office, medical suites and retail a plus;
- Understanding of full range of project phases;
- Professional level of verbal and written communication
- Creation of conceptual and photorealistic architectural renderings;
- Assist in the development of architectural construction drawings for new or remodeled commercial buildings, including but not limited to floor plans, elevations, sections, door schedules and details;
- Participate in meetings with outside engineering consultants;
- Collaborate with inhouse Development, Construction Management, Leasing and Property Management on various projects;
- Involvement in answering questions during the construction process, including visits to job site to ensure contractors are adhering to building plans and regulations;
- Maintain a positive image of Iskalo Development Corp. and its affiliates at all times
- Competence with latest version of Revit/AutoCAD Architectural Desktop, V-Ray, Photoshop and Sketch-up;
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and provide timely response to all project stakeholders, ensuring projects are on time and within budget;
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail;
- Builds positive working relationships with peers and colleagues;
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required;
- Motivated, self-starter who works well independently or as a team
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time.
- Work performed in modern, well-lit office setting;
- Use of standard office equipment (phone, computer, copier);
- Valid driver’s license and use of personal vehicle during work hours;
- Frequent local travel to job sites and affiliate properties;
- Must be comfortable attending meetings on construction sites and undeveloped spaces;
- Ability to walk, bend, lift, stand, sit and work at computer for extended periods of time.
Iskalo Development Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.