Iskalo Development Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Iskalo Development Corp. is actively seeking a Network Administrator & Manager to join our team. The Network Administrator & Manager at Iskalo Development Corp. is a working leader who performs technology systems support while managing the productivity of the IT Team. This includes the maintenance of all applications, infrastructure, security, networks, technology training, as well as comprehensive support for the teaching and learning activities of the staff and key stakeholders.
Who We Are
Iskalo Development is one of the region’s premier developers of high-quality buildings of timeless design. We are driven to deliver quality, not quantity. In doing so, we sweat the details that others don’t. We do this because it is important to us that our projects make a positive impact to their neighborhood and that they stand the test of time. And we believe that someone choosing to spend time in one of our buildings, whether it be for work in one of our commercial buildings, an overnight stay in one of our hotels, or for dinner at one of our restaurants, deserves to be treated to excellence in their surroundings.
Why You Want to Work Here
If you are creative, resourceful and “wired to work”, then you may be a candidate to join the team of professionals at Iskalo Development. More than ever before, you have a choice on the type of company you want to work for. Choose one where you can make a difference!
- Aids all staff, including Executives, in the use of business computers and networks
- Builds, installs, services, and repairs business computers and software.
- Creates, maintain, update, deploy and deletes device management policies in Microsoft Intune and Autopilot.
- Diagnoses problems with network equipment and performs equipment repair or upgrades when appropriate.
- Provides planning, budgeting, leadership and supervision to the IT department; communicates current and projected needs, requirements and options in the organization’s budgeting process, and recommends acquisitions and updates
- Aligns department goals and work with the organization’s vision, strategic plan and priorities
- Manages IT department staff, to include evaluation of needs, hiring, training, and productivity
- Oversees the management of the helpdesk by prioritizing tickets for IT Team; monitors and reports on helpdesk statistics to key leaders
- Troubleshoots and resolves more complex and time-consuming hardware and application incidents. Escalates tickets requiring additional support from a developer or 3rd party vendor.
- Responsible for ensuring communication on all IT related matters, updates, issues, etc. are effectively and consistently shared to relevant stakeholders, and all staff when appropriate
- Deploys software updates to the desktop as approved; verifies the licensing requirements and confirms prerequisites are in place. Verifies that software installation is successful, and that the software is functional.
- Analyzes IT infrastructure and systems performance to assess operating costs, productivity levels, upgrade requirements, and other metrics and needs
- Develops and implements business continuity protocols to minimize disruption to business operations in the event of emergency situations or data loss
- Works collaboratively with other departments to efficiently implement technical installations and upgrades, specifically property management
- Establishes efficiency and efficacy standards, providing recommendations for improvement of IT infrastructure
- Oversees security of systems, networks, and enterprise information
- Facilitates IT security audits or investigations
- Develops and maintain relationships with external IT vendors and service providers
- Coordinates multisite IT systems via enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in computer information systems, management, or related field
- A minimum of ten years’ related experience, including a minimum of 3 year in a supervisory or management role, or a combination of education and experience commensurate with the requirements of the position
- Broad knowledge of current communication protocols, operating systems, virtual technologies, and programming
- Technical knowledge and analytical skills to identify complex system issues and coordinate an effective resolution
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and deliver timely, on budget completion of those projects
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with key stakeholders, staff, vendors, tenants and others
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical matters effectively with people of varying skills and background, including supervisors, directors, staff, vendors, tenants and others as needed
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, and LAN/WAN, SD-WAN
- Enterprise Office 365 in a hybrid federated deployment (Azure Active Directory Services, Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams)
- In-depth knowledge of writing and running scripts in PowerShell
- Knowledge of Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) and remote desktop services
Iskalo Development Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.