Iskalo Development Corp. is an equal opportunity employer.
Iskalo Development is a full-service Real Estate Development Company with in-house Development, Architecture/Interior Design, Construction Management, Leasing, Marketing, Accounting and Property Management departments. We focus on multiple project types including, hospitality (hotels and restaurants), retail, professional office, medical office, and multifamily residential. Under the guidance of the Director of Construction, the Sr. Project Manager will work closely with construction operations staff to manage the full life cycle of a variety of commercial construction projects from ground up to larger tenant improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university (Construction Management/Civil Engineering/Construction Technology) required;
- 15 years’ minimum experience in commercial construction project management;
- Strong, detail-oriented thinker with demonstrated understanding of construction methods, materials, and project schedule;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Microsoft Project or other project scheduling software experience helpful.
- Day-to-day project management of all aspects of the project to ensure quality standards and schedule are being met;
- Collaborate with development and architecture departments to ensure effectiveness and feasibility of all assigned projects;
- Ensure project cost control;
- Review all invoices for accuracy;
- Review submittals for conformance with construction documents;
- Daily interaction and coordination with Project Superintendent, Sub Contractors and vendors;
- Conduct regular meetings with project team (internal and external) to ensure timeliness of project completion;
- Participate in project planning including pre-construction activities, estimating, project billing and closeout;
- Maintain subcontractor relationships including but not limited to the issuance of contracts and purchase orders;
- Ensure ongoing client satisfaction;
- Maintain a positive image of Iskalo Development Corp. and its affiliates at all times.
- Advanced understanding of construction risk management policies and procedures
- Bidding/Scope writing
- Extensive experience in managing budgets for small to large construction projects
- Experience in building and tracking a comprehensive project construction schedule
- Strong knowledge of construction materials, processes, and equipment
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Work performed in both a modern, well-lit office setting in addition to various construction and property sites
- Use of standard office equipment (phone, computer, copier, fax)
- Use of personal vehicle for daily local travel to properties and sites required;
- Ability to walk, bend, lift, stand, sit, and work at computer for extended periods of time;
- Must be able to climb stairs and move at an active pace throughout properties;
- Must be comfortable moving through undeveloped spaces and construction zones.
Iskalo Development Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.