Iskalo Development Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Senior Project Manager will work closely with other Project Managers, Site Superintendents and other construction operations staff to manage the full life cycle of a variety of commercial construction projects from ground up to larger tenant improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university (Construction Management/Civil Engineering/Construction Technology) required
- 15 years’ minimum experience in commercial project management
- Strong, detail-oriented thinker with demonstrated understanding of construction methods, materials and schedule
- Computer proficiency, project scheduling software experience helpful
- Advanced understanding of risk management policies and procedures
- Bidding/Scope writing
- Extensive experience in managing budgets for small to large construction projects
- Experience in building and tracking a comprehensive project construction schedule
- Strong knowledge of construction materials, processes and equipment
- Strong negotiation skills