Iskalo Development Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Site Superintendent will work closely with assigned Project Managers and other construction operations staff to manage the construction completions and quality of tenant improvement commercial construction projects.
- Degree from two to four-year college or university (Construction Management/Civil Engineering/Construction Technology) preferred;
- 5-10 years’ minimum related experience in commercial construction;
- Strong, detail-oriented thinker with demonstrated understanding of construction methods, materials, and schedule;
- Computer proficiency, Procore construction software experience helpful
- Manage large or multiple mid-sized tenant improvement and building renovation projects;
- Some labor will be required as needed for temporary protection at the beginning of the project;
- Monitor and maintain the daily project schedule with interaction from the Project Manager and all vendors providing a 2 week look ahead;
- Ensure sub-contractor accuracy and quality from the field;
- Ensure daily project safety measures are always maintained;
- Maintain a clean and organized job site;
- Confirm project compliance with the contract documents including but not limited to measurement verification, requesting special inspections, coordinating code enforcement inspections and visual inspection;
- Completion of daily logs and photographs through Procore construction software;
- Inspect any delivered materials for conformance with construction documents and note any defects;
- Document as built conditions with input from sub-contractors for a complete record set at the completion of the project;
- Hold daily meetings with sub-contractor Forman to understand and guide daily priorities;
- Complete final punch list and distribute to sub-contractors for execution;
- Work closely with in-house Architects and Project Manager to resolve any design issues on site;
- Maintain subcontractor relationships;
- Ensure ongoing client satisfaction;
- Maintain a positive image of Iskalo Development Corp. and its affiliates at all times.
- Advanced understanding of risk management policies and procedures;
- Experience in building and ensuring the project is on schedule;
- Strong knowledge of construction materials, processes, and equipment;
- Strong attention to detail.
- This position has no supervisory responsibility
- Work performed at various construction and property sites;
- Use of standard office equipment (phone, computer, copier, fax);
- Use of personal vehicle for daily local travel to properties and sites required;
- Ability to walk, bend, lift, stand, sit, and work at computer for extended periods of time;
- Must be able to climb stairs and move at an active pace throughout properties;
- Must be comfortable moving through undeveloped spaces and construction zones.
Iskalo Development Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.