Iskalo Development Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Site Superintendent will work closely with assigned Project Managers and other construction operations staff to manage the construction completions and quality of tenant improvement commercial construction projects.
- Degree from two to four-year college or university (Construction Management/Civil Engineering/Construction Technology) preferred
- 5-10 years’ minimum related experience in commercial construction
- Strong, detail-oriented thinker with demonstrated understanding of construction methods, materials and schedule
- Computer proficiency, Procore construction software experience helpful
- Advanced understanding of risk management policies and procedures
- Bidding/Scope writing
- Experience in building and ensuring the project is on schedule
- Strong knowledge of construction materials, processes and equipment
- Strong attention to detail