2780 Delaware Avenue
- 2,000 square feet of second floor medical/office
- Only one suite remaining.
- Prime location in the Village of Kenmore.
- Highly visible location; 21,000 vehicles per day.
- 71,638 households within three-mile radius.
- Ample on-site parking available.
- Will finish to suit.
- Building is elevator equipped.
Prime professional medical/office space
available for lease.
2780 Delaware is a 21,000 square foot, mixed-use building on Delaware Avenue in the Village of Kenmore. This building houses first floor retail space with medical and professional offices on the second floor.
Located one block north of Kenmore Avenue at the Buffalo City Line, 2780 Delaware was designed in the traditional “village” context, with the building positioned “street-side” for maximum visibility and the majority of its on-site parking in the rear.
Delaware Avenue is a major north-south corridor connecting Buffalo to its primary northern suburbs, and is recognized as one of the region’s most prestigious and “in-demand” addresses. The area of the project enjoys high population density and traffic counts. It is also within an area of concentrated retail and restaurant activity including both local and national brands such as Target, Office Max, Walgreens and Applebee’s.