Making a Difference in Everything You Do.
Who we are:
Iskalo Development is one of the region’s premier developers of high-quality buildings of timeless design. We are driven to deliver quality, not quantity. In doing so, we sweat the details that others don’t. We do this because it is important to us that our projects make a positive impact to their neighborhood and that they stand the test of time. And we believe that someone choosing to spend time in one of our buildings, whether it be for work in one of our commercial buildings, an overnight stay in one of our hotels, or for dinner at one of our restaurants, deserves to be treated to excellence in their surroundings.
Why you want to work here:
If you are creative, resourceful and “wired to work”, then you may be a candidate to join the team of professionals at Iskalo Development. More than ever before, you have a choice on the type of company you want to work for. Choose one where you can make a difference!
What roles are we looking to fill?
Iskalo Development Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
As a full-time Iskalo employee you will have access to:
Health and Welfare Benefits
- Medical coverage through Blue Cross Blue Shield of WNY
- Multiple plans to choose from
- Coverage for yourself, your spouse or your entire family with a generous company contribution
- Dental coverage through Guardian with pre tax deduction
- Vision coverage through Guardian (DavisVision) with pre tax deduction
- Life insurance, Short and Long Term disability insurance (premium paid by Iskalo Development) through Lincoln Financial
- Supplemental Life (voluntary additional) coverage for yourself, your spouse and/or your children
- Accident, Term Life and Specified Disease Insurance (voluntary benefit) available through Colonial Life
- Employee Assistance Program offered through Lincoln Financial
Retirement and Time Off
- Simple IRA plan with company match eligible at hire (no waiting period)
- Company paid holidays and paid time off