Iskalo Development Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Iskalo Development Corp. is actively seeking a General Accounting Clerk to join our team. The General Accounting Clerk is responsible supporting the accounting functions at Iskalo Development Corp. and will perform duties in ranging from clerical, administrative, accounts payable and other general accounting functions for the organization.
Who We Are
Iskalo Development is one of the region’s premier developers of high-quality buildings of timeless design. We are driven to deliver quality, not quantity. In doing so, we sweat the details that others don’t. We do this because it is important to us that our projects make a positive impact to their neighborhood and that they stand the test of time. And we believe that someone choosing to spend time in one of our buildings, whether it be for work in one of our commercial buildings, an overnight stay in one of our hotels, or for dinner at one of our restaurants, deserves to be treated to excellence in their surroundings.
Why You Want to Work Here
If you are creative, resourceful and “wired to work”, then you may be a candidate to join the team of professionals at Iskalo Development. More than ever before, you have a choice on the type of company you want to work for. Choose one where you can make a difference!
- Support all aspects of the accounting function including payables, receivables, reconciliations, etc.;
- Invoice processing including matching, batching, and vouchering;
- Process intercompany billing;
- Review and submit tenant billing;
- Research and resolve issues as assigned and provide timely response;
- Update and reconcile sub ledger to the general ledger;
- Maintain cash applications including remote banking and reconciliations;
- Provide back up support to various accounting functions as assigned;
- Actively participate in team meetings;
- Ensure confidentiality at all times;
- Maintain a positive image of Iskalo Development Corp. and its affiliates at all times
- Associates degree in Accounting/Accounting Concentration required;
- Experience in a corporate environment preferred;
- Minimum of one year of experience (internships considered) in general accounting, accounts payable and receivables required.
Iskalo Development Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.