Iskalo Development Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Information Technology Specialist II will provide assistance to the staff and management at Iskalo Development on all matters pertaining to hardware, software, and mobile devices. The ideal candidate will have 3-7 years’ experience in a professional help desk environment managing a diverse portfolio of software and hardware products.
- Associate degree in Information Technology required;
- Experience in a corporate environment preferred;
- Working experience supporting an Information Technology department is a plus;
- One to two years’ experience in customer service-related position preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS) preferred.
- Serve as first point of contact for employee issues and concerns related to technology;
- Perform troubleshooting using various diagnostic techniques;
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve software and hardware issues;
- Provide a quick resolution to immediate needs;
- Escalate unresolved issues to next level of support personnel;
- Provide feedback on processes and make recommendations where necessary;
- Maintain all appropriate documentation on products purchased and services provided;
- Actively participate in team meetings (in person and via Microsoft Team);
- Ensure confidentiality at all times;
- Maintain a positive image of Iskalo Development Corp. and its affiliates at all times.
- Professional style of verbal and written communication;
- In-depth knowledge of computer and phone systems and mobile devices;
- Hands on experience with diagnosing and resolving basic technical issues;
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, working knowledge of Word, Outlook, etc.
- Motivated, self-starter who works well independently or as a team;
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail;
- Build positive working relationships with peers and colleagues;
- Working knowledge of a facilities management software a plus;
- Takes initiative, is solution oriented and follows through on all assigned tasks until resolution;
- Working knowledge of construction or property management environment a plus.
- Work performed in modern, well-lit office setting;
- Use of standard office equipment (phone, computer, calculator, copier, fax);
- Valid driver license and use of personal vehicle for occasional local travel to affiliate properties;
- Ability to walk, bend, lift, stand, sit and work at computer for extended periods of time.
Iskalo Development Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.