Hamburg Village Square
140 Pine Street
Prime retail space available for lease.
Hamburg Village Square is a well-positioned community shopping center located in the heart of the village of Hamburg. For decades, “The Plaza”, as it is known in the Hamburg community, has served as a premier local shopping destination. With a distinguished mix of national, regional and local tenants, this centrally located neighborhood retail mecca provides the ideal shopping experience by combining quality retailers, maximum convenience, easy access, good visibility and ample on-site parking.
- Vibrant 93,000 SF shopping center well positioned in a dense middle class neighborhood.
- Attractive tenant mix of national, regional and local retailers.
- National tenants include Rite Aid, Dollar Tree, Tuesday Morning, Sherwin Williams and H&R Block.
- Excellent visibility with 12,000 vehicles traveling on Buffalo Street daily.
- Easy access with entrances on Buffalo Street (signalized) and Pine Street.
- Convenient, central location in a growing community.
For years, Hamburg Village Square has experienced strong, loyal support from Hamburg residents and continues to draw shoppers from the neighboring communities of Orchard Park, Eden, Lakeview, Boston, Springville and North Collins. The completion of streetscape improvements within the Village has triggered an economic resurgence of the central business district as evidenced by recent redevelopment and refurbishment of existing business and retail storefronts. Located within walking distance to Main Street and the central business district, Hamburg Village Square remains an attractive and appealing first choice for retailers and business owners looking to lease space and open their business at a full service shopping center.