5775 Main Street
- 1.6 acre build-to-suit, corner development site.
- Largest undeveloped land parcel available on Main Street in the Village of Williamsville.
- Easy access – at prominent intersection of major north-south and east-west thoroughfares.
- Proximity to Interstate 90 and Buffalo Niagara International Airport.
- Average daily traffic count of 43,799 vehicles.
Available on a build-to-suit basis, Iskalo Development’s 1.6 acre parcel at the Southeast corner of the intersection of Main and Garrison in the Village of Williamsville is a prime location for retail, office or mixed-use development, and is the largest undeveloped land parcel currently available on Main Street in Williamsville.
Easily accessible from the Interstate highway system, Canadian bridges and Buffalo Niagara International Airport, Iskalo’s property at Main & Garrison is located at a highly-visible corner at the eastern edge of the Village center. Garrison Road is an important north-south connector through the Town of Amherst and offers a direct route to Buffalo Niagara International Airport.
The historic Village of Williamsville, with its rich architectural heritage and natural beauty, is also the preeminent commercial district in Western New York with a variety of high-end retail shops including national brands such as Talbots and Chico’s, as well as restaurants, spas and medical services. Together with the Town of Amherst and the neighboring Town of Clarence, the suburban Main Street commercial corridor represents the largest concentration of affluent households in the region.