Historic Post Office
Prestigious Office Suites and Boutique Retail Space Available For Lease.
- Office suites from 332 SF to 3,039 SF.
- Newly renovated.
- Prime downtown central business district location.
- Abundant on-site parking, street parking and proximate parking available.
- New mechanical and electrical systems.
- Elevator accessible floors.
- Will finish to suit.
Built between 1902 and 1904, the Historic Post Office Building (also known as the Lockport Federal Building) is an outstanding example of early twentieth century public architecture. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Historic Post Office Building is ideally located in the heart of downtown Lockport, directly across from the Historic Palace Theater and within a short walk from the Cornerstone Ice Arena, local area shops and restaurants.